Saturday, December 18, 2010

O Holy Night Off! - Winners from Last Sunday's Matches

Yes, I know, I am falling behind on posting matches, but hey, I was having to manage the Hodge household without Amy for a week. She's back and now I can have a coherent thought or two to do this stuff.
Winners from Last Sunday's Matches
RB 2 Nat King Cole over RB 3 Tracy Chapman - We all thought Tracy had an intersting sound, but faced too much competition from the King.
RB 3 Harry Connick Jr. over RB 6 Aaron Neville in the tighest match so far in the OHNO. In fact it was a tie, so we had to go to the first tiebreaker, which is this: See what Amy voted for. I have to live with her, and not the rest of you, so to go against her man Harry would have been a lot to endure this week. Sorry Aaron Neville fans.
Look forward to Nat King Cole vs. Harry Connick Jr. in the next round.

No comments:

Post a Comment